When we use the laminated MDF, we will be troubled by the pattern of the laminated MDF and the overall style. Sometimes we will spend more money to buy the laminated MDF with lower quality. I will simply tell you some ways to choose a good laminated MDF, you can learn.
You will know the following
What is laminated MDF?
Considerations for using laminated MDF
The correct choice for laminated MDF
MDF is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood. It is made up of separated fibres, but can be used as a building material similar in application to plywood. It is stronger and much denser than particle board.
The name of laminated MDF is derived from MDF, which is one of the laminates. A laminate is a unit in which two or more layers of resin-impregnated fibers or fabrics are laminated and heat-pressed. Laminates can be processed into a wide range of insulation and structural components for use in motors, transformers, high and low voltage electrical appliances, electrical instrumentation and electronics. The laminate can be in the form of a plate, tube, rod or other shape.
1. It should be stored away from light. Otherwise, the light will cause the color change of the product and may cause the plate to warp.
2. It is not suitable to store in the warehouse where the temperature is too high, such as more than 40 degrees Celsius or corrosive gas, because it will cause the performance of the board to drop, warp and discolor.
3. Should be laid flat to prevent warping.
4. Pay attention to the directional characteristics. The laminate has both longitudinal and transverse directions, and is generally superior in longitudinal direction to lateral direction (high strength warpage, small dimensional change, etc.). In particular, the square plate should be kept in a consistent direction when it is stored (note the direction mark of the manufacturer)
1. When choosing, consider the needs of the paint process. Generally, the brush varnish is not suitable for the plywood of the red willow panel, but the beautiful plywood of the teak and ash pattern should be selected. If the paint is covered with strong paint, you can choose red willow or other plain panels.
2. There are many veneer decorative plates produced by domestic joint ventures on the market. Most of them are made of imported oak, rosewood, teak and domestically produced ash and beech wood veneer veneer. The pattern and color are beautiful and natural.
3.you should choose the appropriate plywood variety according to the overall layout, style and color of the decoration. If the selected veneer is to match the color of the interior furniture, the color of the two should be close to each other.
4.should consider the occasional use, such as the package of solid wood doors to buy plywood without obvious color difference, cracks, scars; in the kitchen hanging cabinets should choose the moisture-resistant ash plywood, but can not choose the moisture-proof, degummed veneer decorative board .
As long as you know the correct way to choose the MDF, and then remember some details that need attention, I believe you should not buy the wrong laminated MDF. Our company also has Laminated Plywood, which may also be able to meet the needs of some places in your area.